Luke Skywalker’s (Rogue Leader) T-47 Snowspeeder
Wedge Antilles (Rogue 3) t-47 Snowspeeder
(Pricing is Subject to Change by Seller)
(Modeler Magic Always Recommends Using PAYPAL, eBay or MERCARI for BOTH Purchaser and Seller Protection.)
For sale are two studio scale T-47 Rebel Snowspeeder replicas. These models are a V2.0 of the kit patterns I originally created when I made the first studio scale kit of the Snowspeeder several years ago. I’ve re-made a number of components including the canopy and airbrake mechanism as I wanted to re-visit this ship and make improvements and add a couple more original donor parts. These two models also better reflect the differences in engine detailing between Luke’s ship and Wedge’s/Rogue squadron.
The items for sale are studio scale replicas matching the most commonly used size of filming model used by ILM on The Empire Strikes back and have a wing span of aprox 18”. As such they are larger than the Master Replicas version. The goal with these replicas was to go beyond just a straight studio scale copy and create a synthesis of the various ILM filming models and the live action sets to create miniatures that primarily work effective display pieces. In line with this approach the models are glazed. Whilst it is well known that glazing was not adopted during final filming of the Snowspeeders due to problems with bluescreen photography, images from ‘Star Wars Chronicles Episode IV, V AND VI – Vehicles’ do show early tests photos of a Snowspeeder indicating they experimented with glazed windows.
· Models are painted using predominately Archive-X paints ensuring accurate ILM colours.
· Ships present paint and weathering schemes based on specific studio miniatures.
· Completely re-designed and re-patterned upper airbrake mechanisms to better replicate the original movement.
· Upper airbrakes are fitted with small neodymium magnets which allow them to be posed in semi-deployed and fully deployed positions.
· Lower airbrakes are fitted with neodymium magnets which work on a constant friction basis which means they can be set in any position as desired.
· Posable harpoon gun.
· Cockpits are lit with fibre optics run from an on-board 9v battery. (battery not inc to avoid any shipping restriction issues)
· Cockpits have added details including pilot flight harnesses.
· Pilot figures present accurate flight helmet paint schemes matching Luke Skywalker & Dak Ralter in Rogue Leader and Wedge Antilles and Wes Jansen in Rogue 3.
· Ships are mounted on custom made wooden bases 51 cm x 57 cm with acrylic mirrors. Ships can be easily removed from their display stand if desired.
· Models come with direct to aluminium printed plaques which can be placed around the display base as desired.
· Models will ship in custom made cartons with robust packaging and full instructions for display.
Price for Rogue leader – £1500 + shipping
Price for Rogue 3 – £1500 + shipping
Can be sold individually or as a pair. First come first served. More images available to interested parties. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the SELLER direct, please click the CONTACT SELLER link below.
Statements made, or views expressed may NOT be the views of Modeler’s Miniatures & Magic
Pricing and Availability are subject to change by the Kit Maker/Vendor or Artist at any time. Modeler Magic is not responsible for maintaining the prices in accordance to the changes made by the Kit Maker/Vendor or Artist.
Professional Customer Service and Quality Control are the responsibility of the Kit Maker/Vendor or Artist selling the item of which Modeler Magic is only showing for them.
Modeler’s Miniatures and Magic has no professional or monetary affiliation with any kit makers, vendors or artists shown on this site other than showing the works and offerings those Artists, Kit Makers and Vendors wish to show on Modeler Magic in their own names. Modeler Magic promotes the art form in this way. Modeler’s Miniatures and Magic claims no trade marks or copyrights on anything shown on it’s site other than it’s own created artwork presented. Modeler Magic reserves the right to remove any material shown at any time from anyone, and we will follow all legal aspects of the art form as they are presented to us by the proven legal owners of the above stated materials and/or their court appointed representatives.